All classes are FREE
Due to our uncertain times, art is even more important than ever. I have decided till April 30, 2020 all classes are now free. If you are able to donate to continue the running of this website please:
Which class would you like to take?
Click on each class for more info.
– Have you always wished that you were artistic but you have heard yourself say “All I can draw is a stick figure!”
– OR perhaps you have been spending ALL your time on looking after others and now is the time to do something for yourself?
– Do you worry about not “being good enough” or “experienced enough” to go along to an art class?
If this sounds like you, Hi, I’m Belinda Lindhardt, I am a self-taught artist & illustrator based in Sydney Australia and I would love to help you in your creative journey here in my online art classes – Techniques Tutors
WHY take a class with me?
As I mentioned, I am self-taught – I don’t have an arts degree, I actually failed drawing to get into my design course when I got out of high school. I knew I wanted to be doing something creative but I never really had much experience painting or been to an art class. One day after visiting a local art show, I decided that was it, I wanted to try and where could I learn this? My learning has come from books, working with other artists, taking many many online classes, tutorials but mostly I just got good at practising and giving it a go!
Over the years, I have developed techniques in a bunch of mediums that aren’t necessarily based on academic study but based on practical ways to develop in creativity and art. I have taught many live classes in mixed media, coloured pencils, drawing and painting classes and I have helped many people break through places they have been stuck in creating and move forward with confidence.
I encourage all my students to learn from what I have learnt (by showing many different ways of working) and see what works for them, I am a big believer in that there are many ways to create and it will be different for everyone you will need a bit of help along the way and that will save you lots of time and money (in wasted art materials) but giving it a go and having someone helping is where you will find what YOU love to do. There is never perfect, there is never getting it right the first time, there is lots of fun and experimentation and my passion is helping people find their passion and joy.
‘You don’t have to become an ‘artist’ you just have to enjoy creativity, be open to learning and experimenting with your own creativity. Art has become my way to de-stress, express myself, and a way to connect with other like minded people. It has also been a way to heal myself and manage my own mindset, if this is something you are looking to do I would love to help you get there too.’
These online art classes have been designed to help specifically designed to help you:
- Take an art class from the comfort of your own home at YOUR own pace, there is no need to worry about travelling or keeping up with a class schedule you can pop in at any time and pick up right where you left off.
- SHORT lessons – for people who don’t have huge amounts of time watch it in short blocks of time!
- The lessons start right at the beginning, so for all of our Basic Lessons, you don’t need to be experienced so you won’t feel like you are out of your depth. If you are experienced this is a great way to learn a new technique.
- Each lesson includes practical exercises for you to follow along with, I am a big believer in “learning by doing” so you are invited to not only watch the videos and read the companion book but also follow along and to the exercises to gain the most from the lessons.
- Gain access to our TT Community & Support group, ask questions post your work and be supported in your creative journey.
Techniques Tutor with Belinda provides you with step by step instructions to learn art techniques from the comfort of your own home at your own pace. The lessons are with tips and tricks as well as practical exercises to help you find your way on your art journey in whichever class you decide to take. The video lessons & downloadable guides are designed to help you build confidence, learn and grow whether you wish to take art up more seriously or whether you just wish to do this as a way to be more creative in your daily life.
Already signed up?
Jump straight to your class: